Besides the basic elements of web design that make a site beautiful and visually compelling, we at Microvera always consider the end user. User-friendliness can be achieved by paying attention to the following factors. Navigation: Site architecture, including menus and other navigation tools in the web design must be created with consideration of how users browse and search. The goal is to help the user navigate the site with ease and efficiently find the information they require. Multimedia: Relevant video and audio content in the design can help users to grasp information and develop an understanding in a quick and easy manner. This can encourage visitors to spend more time on the webpage.
- Compatibility: Designing the webpage to perform equally on different browsers and operating systems to increase web traffic.
- Technology: Advancements in technology give designers the freedom to add movement and innovation, allowing for web design that is always current, dynamic and professional.
- Interactivity: Increase active user participation and involvement by adding comment boxes and opinion polls in the design. Convert users from visitors to clients with email forms and newsletter sign-ups.
Microvera puts web designers, programmers, web marketers, and IT professionals at your service — without the high cost of hiring full-time web and IT staff. Our menu of services is both comprehensive and flexible, with the ability to be tailored to your specific needs.
Get a custom management plan to meet the individual management and maintenance needs of your company website and its supporting infrastructure.
Whether you’re selling product through an online store, using your website for your day-to-day operations, or simply maintaining an online presence to complement your brick and mortar store, Microvera helps you make the most of your website operations — efficiently, affordably.
If you’re spending too much time managing or searching for information, Microvera can help. Our content management systems give you rapid access to the information and services you need to operate more efficiently, make smarter business decisions and become more competitive.
- Drawing on deep industry expertise, technical skills and proven methodologies, we will:
- Build, test and deploy the best tools to meet your content management needs.
- Apply cost-effective, reusable assets whenever possible, often using our global delivery network.
- Work with leading vendors to ensure the most effective solutions.
- Provide application management outsourcing services for maximum long-term advantage.
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
With Microvera’s Social Media Management tools, you can focus your efforts when managing a project, working with clients, or scaling your organization globally.
From one dashboard you’ll schedule Tweets and Facebook posts, monitor conversations, and more. When you need to prove your social ROI, quickly create and customize ready-to-present analytics reports.