- We make sure that there is accountability provided to the users. For every bit of information that is shared through our website, there will be people who take responsibility to make sure that it remains private.
- It is also important that users know why they are asked to share particular information with us. Whenever we ask for a username, password, credit information etc. we also identify the reasons for asking for it.
- We all make sure to get consent from the users before we take their information. It is of utmost importance that our customers are aware of reasons that they are asked to share specific details and consent to it.
- We also make sure that we keep your information limited to few sources which are necessary for working. Your private information will only be shared for work relations, third party credit companies, marketing purposes etc. You will be informed before your information is taken and used on your behalf for the development of each project.
- Microvera Ltd. is also concerned with protecting and safeguarding data that is shared with us. We respect the privacy of our users and we protect their data from being lost or stolen.
- Personal information that is shared through Microvera Ltd. shall be accurate and it is subject to updates from time to time based on the needs of the company or the clients.
You can rest assured that we have created a website that is safe for everyone to use. Your data is not under the threat of being stolen or used by hackers for harmful purposes.